MIZOBAZAR recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information and will keep the information you entrust to us safely and securely.
This policy tells you how MIZOBAZAR collects information from you, how we protect it and how we use it.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, mobile number, and service details;
- Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser, cookies, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
If you choose not to provide us with certain information we may not be able to provide you with a particular service.
The information we collect is also used to notify visitors about events, changes and other information about this website. The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
MIZOBAZAR will NOT disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property MIZOBAZAR.
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the MIZOBAZAR Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
LINK FROM OR TO OTHER SITES
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES